2012-05-19

That Distance

It seems that I really do try to make the most of everything that I work with; although, it is not always welcome.
Regardless of how some others feel/believe, I do enjoy these projects and other constructive endeavors.
A composition such as 'Any Distance Is Greater' can easily take five hours to simply sit down and play a few passages on a musical instrument. As much as possible is recorded onto the hard drive and it is then played back and attributes are added to the desired tracks.
I generally will separate the left and right tracks and change the synchronization timing by a few milliseconds; that is how the wide 'stereo' effect is achieved, I will sometimes chance the pitch to the guitar tracks as well.



'Any Distance Is Greater'
MPK 2012-05-18

This actually turned out much better than almost all of my previous work.
I do like the distortion of the guitar that is overlayed, it reminds me of 
Ten Years After, the live album Undead in 1968.




I have so many other projects that require my time and yet, 
I see some promise in screeching out these tracks.
It is nice to be able to post content that is entirely composed by myself.



'I Call It Here'
MPK 2012-05-17

Well.....I got a kick out of the guitar work in this piece.
I won't feel too bad if it is compared to a cat screeching in the night.




-I see some promise in screeching out these tracks.-