2012-08-25

A Nighttime Bridge Song

Since early 2012, I have been attempting to develop some type of composition that would present my perspective of the world that exists before me as I am a part of it.
I often spend much of my time snapping photographs and video clips as I am busy outside.
Walking many miles is superb; I actually have oxygen in my brain, I can think a thought through to an extent.
As I have noticed, my compositions could benefit if I had greater throughput. Hopefully in time, there will be more.

These videos are the recently observed mile markers along the roadway of life; I tried to lay it out in a song.
The theme is reoccurring as does the reality of each passage. 





'A Nighttime Bridge Song'
MPK
2012-05


'A Nighttime Bridge Song (Reprise)'
MPK
2012-08



mile markers along the roadway of life