2012-09-02

BRIDGE 4

Here is  a composition that took very much time to work through.
I had a very difficult time with the sound levels and compression; there may be other mixes to come.
The biggest problem is that I am using a specific pair of headphones and, I am not paying enough attention to other outputs. 


'BRIDGE 4' recorded by MPK in 2012

This is quite the 'all nighter', I still have a headache when I think about the amount of signal processing that went into this project.
There will be a mainstay of multi-tracking in the future.

BRIDGE 4 (2012-08)


'Sunday' recorded by MPK in 2012

"Who is to say what's a prayer,
I don't care if you're far or near."
I like that.

In The Studio


'What About Me?'
~International Travel Edition~ 

(Remix) recorded by MPK in 2012

'What About Me?' recorded by MPK in 2012


-multi-tracking in the future-